The community in which we live and the landscape that surrounds us are some of the main reasons we live in the Parish of Goudhurst.
On the 21st October 9:00-13:00 we are holding a workshop in which we will focus on framing the design and development policies for the Goudhurst’s Neighbourhood Plan and it is important that we ensure that the impact of development on our community and landscape are carefully considered in our final plan.
In this workshop you will look at the issues raised in the Questionnaire and the proposals considered in previous workshops to ensure that policies to carefully manage change in our community. At this workshop you will:
- Identify and categorise issues that impact our community
- Identify pressures on our landscape and the AONB
- Identify needs in the community options to deliver them
- Identify an action plan
These decisions will set the pattern of development in the community over the next 15 years.
This workshop will be held in Kilndown Village Hall on the 21st October starting at 9:00 am and finishing around 1:00 pm.
This will be an interactive session and will use the information gathered in the questionnaire to drive the meeting agenda.
- 9:00 – Registration & refreshments
- 9:15 – Welcome and Introductions
- 9:20 – NDP Vision and Objectives
- 9:30 – Your community – Local context for the workshops
- 9:45 – NDP questionnaire – questions and results?
- 10:00 – Other evidence
- 10:15 – What are our issues – your views
- 10:45 – What are the options for growth
- 11:00 – break
- 11:15 – How do we address our issues and options?
- 11:45 – Review options
- 12:15 – Q&A
- 12:30 – Sum-up and next steps.
The results will be published on the website and in posters around the village.