This page will provide details of information and organisations that will provide some insight into our community and our landscape
- There has been development in Goudhurst and these maps show Parish Development since 1970
- The Rural Place Profile for Goudhurst is a treasure trove of information which provides insight into how our parish has grown and changed and the make-up of our community.
- There are a large number of Listed Buildings in Goudhurst in the parish – this list provides more detail.
- The roads ground Goudhurst have a poor reputation and this map shows Goudhurst Parish Collisions, 11yrs PIC Plot around the parish over the last 11 years.
- From our public meeting this is the list of issues and needs (dreams and nightmares!) created in the workshop
- This is the Sevenoaks and Tunbridge Wells Strategic Housing Market Assessment. This is the document that proposes 13,000 new houses in TW by 2030.
- This is Office for National Statistics information on Goudhurst. This is a very rich seam of information about the Parish and looks at all areas of the parish from Crime to depravation.
- The High Weald ANOB are a strategic, specialist team that
- furthers understanding of the High Weald
- advises on its management and
- enables action to conserve it.
- The High Weald Management plan is of particular interest.
- The HighWeald ANOB have done a lot of work surveying the ANOB. This is their view of in a series of Goudhurst Landscape Character Maps
- Historic England have a list of some 270 items listed in Goudhurst.
- Weald of Kent Protection society (WKPS) is a non-political environmental pressure group (registered charity 261992) with three main aims:…To protect and enhance the character and environment of the Wealden towns, villages and countryside
…To safeguard the amenities of the Weald of Kent
…To cultivate a wider interest in and care for the beauty, history and character of the Weald of Kent
- Campaign to Protect Rural England (CPRE) a National charity devoted to protecting and enhancing rural England. Encourages the sustainable use of land and other natural resources in town and country.
- A copy of the 2011census data profiled for Goudhurst
- The original meeting asked some questions – what is good about our community, what is bad about our community and what would you like to see for our community. goudhurst-good-bad-dreams
- Locality guides to neighbourhood planning and funding http://locality.org.uk/projects/building-community/
- Neighbourhood Planning in a Nutshell (a quick guide) http://www.neighbourhoodplanning.org/
- Forum for Neighbourhood Planning (Planning Aid & RTPI) templates http://www.ourneighbourhoodplanning.org.uk/resources/documents
- Tunnbridge Wells issues a Call for Sites which highlighted a number of potential sites in the Parish
- Goudhurst and Kilndown conservation area definition Supplementary planning document
- Goudhust Parish – green-spaces-list which details the registered green spaces in the Parish
- North Devon’s example for the process of designating green spaces for the development plan nddc_local_green_spaces_v3-0_final
- 2011 Housing Needs Survey for Goudhurst