Traffic is one of the most discussed topics in the Parish. Roads though are a key component of economic development in the Parish.
On the 7th October 9:00-13:00 we are holding a workshop in which we will focus on framing the design and development policies for the Goudhurst’s Neighbourhood Plan.
In the workshop you will look at the issues raised in the Questionnaire and the options we have to better manage traffic in our community, the relationship with business and employment identifying projects and activities that we can deliver as a community to improve traffic. At this workshop you will:
- Identify and categorise traffic issues
- Barriers to business and development
- Traffic and development
- Identify options to address traffic issues in the Parish
- Identify and traffic action plan
These decisions will set the pattern of development in the community over the next 15 years.
This workshop will be held in Kilndown Village Hall on the 7th October starting at 9:00 am and finishing around 1:00 pm.
This will be an interactive session and will use the information gathered in the questionnaire to drive the meeting agenda.
- 9:00 – Registration & refreshments
- 9:15 – Welcome and Introductions
- 9:20 – NDP Vision and Objectives
- 9:30 – Your community – Local context for the workshops
- 9:45 – NDP questionnaire – questions and results?
- 10:00 – Other evidence
- 10:15 – What are our issues – your views
- 10:45 – What are the options for growth
- 11:00 – break
- 11:15 – How do we address our issues and options?
- 11:45 – Review options
- 12:15 – Q&A
- 12:30 – Sum-up and next steps.
The results will be published on the website and in posters around the village.
This will be followed by a further workshops:
- Landscape and Community – 21st October Kilndown Village Hall